Sunday 14 February 2016

It's never too cold for ice cream at the beach...

I was wrong. Terribly wrong. It was freezing.

Today I went to Redcar beach and walked across the frozen sand. I also took my camera, looking for good photo opportunities. My hands became so numb and stiffened, that I could hardly move them to click the button on my camera. Luckily I still got some good shots, which I will show you below.

On the beach, Sorrel ran straight into a massive puddle. Sorrel isn't usually one to jump in puddles, so I'm guessing she must have mistaken it for normal sand. When she ran out she was soaking wet and shivering. Mum sighed, since she had just given her a bath yesterday. To me I would have described Sorrel as a 'salty sea lion'.

After the stroll on the beach and some filming, we went to get chips and ice cream. At first I didn't fancy any, but then I ended up stealing some of my mum's. For ice cream I got a chocolate cone and lots of chocolate sprinkles. Yum!

While I did have lots of fun, I would recommend waiting till summer to go to the seaside.

Delicious photos below (taken on Canon EOS 1200D).









No comments:

Post a Comment