Sunday 24 April 2016

The Jungle Book+Pizza Hut with BFFF

Hey! So this weekend has been pretty exciting.

Yesterday, I went to see The Jungle Book in cinemas for my BFFF's 16th birthday. (Yep, a 15 and 16 year old went to see a kiddie film). Nevertheless, we both really enjoyed the film. The visuals were amazing, especially the animals, which I'm guessing were created using CGI. In my opinion, the film was really good. It was quite dramatic the whole way through and even at some points scary, especially at the snake scene, since I HATE snakes and the monkey scene was terrifyingly creepy too. There was even a family, who sat behind us, that left. Despite the surprising scariness of the  film, we enjoyed it.

Mmmm
After the cinema we went to Pizza Hut and ended up spending £24.40 in total and we spent nearly 2 hours in there, since the train wasn't due till ages. I'm surprised no one came up to us or told us to leave. Anyway, we had fun sharing a BBQ Texan pizza with cheesy bite crust, which is literally the BEST PIZZA EVER! We were so stuffed that we couldn't even finish the pizza, so we took it to go. And I don't know if they did this on purpose, since we stayed so long, but the box for only 3 slices of pizza was HUGE. While carrying it from Pizza Hut to the train station onto the train and back to my friends house, I just looked like I was randomly travelling with a whole pizza or giving out pizza. LOL

Getting the train proved fairly difficult too, as we were supposed to be getting the train that stopped at platform 4B. We saw signs for platform 1, 2, 3 and 4A, but none for 4B. In the end we just got on a train and hoped for the best. (Luckily, it was the right train.)

Once we were back at my friends house we went upstairs and had a PS3 marathon night. If you didn't know I am a complete noob when it comes to PS3 games, such as Black Ops and Modern Warfare. My friend had to revive me like 17 times in 5 minutes, cause I kept getting killed, mainly by accidentally running into lava or fire. The only game I am good at is Black Ops 1 on the 'Kino der Toten' map. I have to say I got pretty giddy that night (probably from too many Haribos). I was crying with laughter over random stupid things. I apologise now to my friend for being so weird- sorry.

Think it was around 4am when went to sleep and woke up at 7am ish. So much for trying to finish Computer Science course work with 3 hours sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment