Sunday 10 January 2016

Hello 2016! + Update on Arms

Hello!! It feels like I haven't blogged in ages (well, since last year)- making this my first blog post of 2016.

I'm blogging to update on the whole broken arms-operation-mixup thing. So, rang up the hospital the other day and they say I've already had my operation! What?! I think I would know if I had an operation.

Anyway, after much confusion and some explaining the hospital were able to reschedule a day for my operation to take the pins out of my left arm. The date is set for the 13th of January, 7.00 am sharp.

Turns out that's the day before I broke both my arms last year! That means its only taken 364 days to fix my arms, and even then I still need to go for x-rays and physiotherapy. What a carry on? Oh, well.

I wish everyone the best for 2016!

Byee

No comments:

Post a Comment