Thursday 28 January 2016

BIG NEWS!!! I'm Going To Hong Kong?!

The flights are booked, accommodation is sorted and I'm officially excited!

If you haven't already gathered from the title of this blog post: I'm going to Hong Kong!

Hong Kong, if you haven't heard of it is an island off the coast of China and is classed as a city (its not its own country, as many people assume). It is also where Granddad and Chinese side of the family live.

Anyway, what I wanted to announce is that for 3 weeks in the summer holidays I will be flying out there with my mum and sister and we will be staying at my Granddad's. I'm super excited to see him and my family again, since I've only seen them a few times (last time I saw them I think I was only 10).

On my travels I will be taking a 6 hour plane flight to Dubai, where we will stop there for 3 hours (at night, so I will be hanging around the airport) and then take another 7 hour flight to Hong Kong. That's 13 hours of flying!

Hopefully,  I will get the chance to visit Ocean Park and Disney Land and roam the chaotic Mong Kok night markets, which I have missed. Along the way I will take plenty photos and blog when I find a good internet connection (most likely McDonalds, as my granddad doesn't have internet).

Now to binge watch youtube videos on 'How to pack for a holiday' or 'How to pack for a vacation', as the Americans say.

Exclusive pics of Hong Kong 2011 below.

Fish Market

Snoopy World
Ocean Park
Family (sister took photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment